Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Just For Fun

Twice a week I teach Ayana and Moses’ school, and their favourite part is craft time at the end of the day. Recently, we finished our three-week long project: drawing the biggest poster in the world! Inspired by the movie ‘Ramona and Beezus’ (in which Ramona and her dad draw the longest picture in the world), our poster took up forty pieces of paper, and hundreds of crayons. It shows each place we’ve visited since leaving Canada, including all the plane rides, and is pretty spectacular if we do say so ourselves! =)

Canada


England (10 days)



Santorini, Greece (2 weeks)



Egypt (5 days)



South Africa (9 months)



Uganda (6 months)



Zimbabwe (since the end of January '11)




The full poster, complete with plane rides =)



And here’s a picture Moses drew for me… he found my Harry Potter book in my room, and decided to copy the front of it for my wall. I thought it was a pretty funny depiction =)

No comments: