Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Catch Up #2- Seventh Feeding Point – 1/06/11 (written June 2 ’11)

Today was my last day with the children in Musana. My sister and I are flying out of Africa exactly a week from today, and won’t be seeing them again. It’s strange how children can get under your skin- one week I didn’t know any of them, the next I didn’t want to imagine never seeing them again. It’ll be hard not knowing if they’re alright, not knowing what’s happening with their situations.

This week my mom and I went walking around Musana for a couple of hours. It was boiling hot, with barely any wind, but it was absolutely beautiful. This is such a gorgeous country, with such wonderful people, and I’m so glad that I was able to be a part of this new beginning. I’m so excited to hear more about what will happen with the ministry, and see what God has in store for all of these children!









At the end of the day, when we were about to leave, they got all the children into a group, and taught them to say “Bye-bye Erin, bye-bye Megan, we’re going to miss you”. It was so sweet… and I’m definitely going to miss them.







No comments: