Monday, September 28, 2009

Hello from England :)

Well I'm not going to post a lot because we're about to go out somewhere, but I just wanted to say that we arrived in London England yesterday (Sunday) at 1:30pm British time, and then took a shuttle flight up to Manchester, where we finally reunited with our family, whom we hadn't seen for 5 years!! And no one except for our Grandma has ever met Ayana and Moses so that was especially exciting. Everyone is so grown up and different, its weird to be back! But its good to see everyone again.

Leaving on Saturday night was so horrible.. so many people were at the airport, and while I was worried that I wouldn't cry, I definitely didn't have to worry. I was fine until suddenly when everyone started to take pictures of us (perfect timing Erin) I suddenly started bawling my eyes out. Saying goodbye to people, friends and family, some who I have known for a couple of years, some my entire life, was one of the hardest thing I have ever done. Two years, while I'm sure it will go by super fast, seems like forever to not be seeing my best friends. I guess everyone will just have to come out to Africa to see us!! :) 

Pictures and stories to come later, whenever they happen :)

No comments: