Wednesday, May 5, 2010

McDreamy, Mumu, & Me.

I know I've been kind of crap at blogging the last couple of weeks, but frankly I just really haven't felt like it! No excuses, I just didn't want to. 

Soo... moving on! The others are still in Zim, but will be back at sometime on Friday, and I can't wait. Its been fun being home alone, but I'm sick of having to worry about groceries and cooking all our meals, and cleaning up the entire house every day (well, mostly just the kitchen, we're not that messy!). I know I'll have to do all this as soon as I go back to Canada, but oh well, I'll deal! For now I'm just happy that my parents will be back soon :) 

They've been having a great time, as far as I can tell. They've been texting us sporadically, and every one says that they're loving their trip. They visited Victoria Falls, which they loved, and have been visiting Kelvin and Adonis' family in Guerro and Harare (the capital city of Zimbabwe). 

As for us, we've spent time with friends, and gone out a bit, but mostly just have been watching a lot of TV shows! Speaking of which, we've discovered two new favourites. Up until now we've loved and watched every episode of the OC, Gilmore Girls, The Office (US), Brothers & Sisters, and seasons 1-4 of One Tree Hill. (Frasier and Seinfeld are also great too!) Now we've found Grey's Anatomy and 21 Jump Street! I know that neither of them are new shows, but we've never watched them until now, and we're loving them. 21 Jump Street we can't watch a lot of, because it takes up so much internet to watch videos, but can I just say that Johnny Depp at the age of 24 was quite fantastic ;) Fortunately someone here has Seasons 2 & 3 of Grey's Anatomy, so we haven't had to use up internet for that. We didn't get to see the first season, but we've figured most of it out anyway. In fact, we've watched the entire Season 2 and are on to Season 3 since Monday afternoon (its currently early Wednesday evening). So, nothing too exciting, but I thought I'd share our latest addictions. Anyone else agree? :) 

Also taking up a lot of our time this past week, has been Mr Mufaro Bepura, otherwise known as Mumu! This little cutie has spent a lot of time at our house with us the past few days while his mom's (Dawn) been busy moving houses. 

Dawn is Adonis and Act's cousin, and she recently moved over here to SA from Zimbabwe.. and we love her little Mumu :)

He turns two soon, so stay tuned for some cute birthday party pictures! :) (PS- AGAIN, these pictures were taken on my computer, so you're just going to have to deal with the bad quality!)

And, just so that my title is completely fulfilled, here's a picture of good old Dr. McDreamy (Grey's Anatomy) ....


And just for good measure, here's one of McSteamy too ;) 

hehe

No comments: