Saturday, May 29, 2010

Moving Day..

Well, we're moving on Monday... and have I even started packing? Nope! 

Oh well, I'll manage. I may be packing all night Sunday, but I'll figure it out.

Yesterday was our last official day with Hands at Work, and they said goodbye to us during the morning meeting. People said lovely, complimentary things about our family, and then they prayed for us, it was so sweet ;)


And now a funny story from Moses! :)

Today he came to an insightful conclusion about marriage during this conversation with my dad:

Moses: You married Mummy?

Dad: Yep, I did.

Moses: When I grow up can I get married?

Dad: Sure. 

Moses: Is it expensive to get married?

Dad: Why would you think that?

Moses: ... Well... phones are expensive. 

Dad: (pause) Yes, they are.. ?

Moses: Mhm. 


Riight, of course! Makes perfect sense. 


No comments: