Friday, February 26, 2010

Goodbye for now (February 22nd)

Today (Monday 22nd) the team had to leave and say goodbye L We will see them again, as we’re meeting them in Kampala, spending one night in the same guesthouse as them, and then (maybe) joining them when they go to the craft market, before they drop us off at our guesthouse on their way to the airport. So it wasn’t a final goodbye. But it was still pretty sad.

Its weird, I’ve known these people for like 1 ¾ weeks, and yet I’m really going to miss them! I didn’t realize how much I missed people from home- I really, really enjoyed getting to know this team. They were so great here in Kibaale, and just really fun people to hang out with.





Tonight we had our girls’ night with Avin, which was very cute. We made up a little goodie bag for her, and she brought over some cupcakes. We watched Ariel’s Beginning (which was actually pretty cute! I love the Little Mermaid, so I was glad they didn’t ruin anything with this one) and painted our nails, and Avin seemed to have a great time.


No comments: