Friday, February 26, 2010

Monopoly Mania and Mangos! (February 15th)

Last night Megan and I slept over at the Dyke’s house with the kids, and then for most of today (Monday 15th) we hung out with the kids until their parents got home. We watched Mary Poppins (love that movie!), listened to music, ate lunch, read stories, and played Disney Monopoly Junior! It was pretty fun, I love those kids :)


In the afternoon, Megan and I were invited over to Jackie’s house. I was a little nervous, seeing as how last time we went over I was presented with so many amazing gifts, but this time wasn’t quite so.. fancy. They made us an amazing meal (it was actually so good!) and we chatted for a while. Jackie’s dad showed me a bunch of baby pictures of Jackie and her little sister Jesca, which were so cute, and then we headed out. Before we left they gave us two huge baskets of fruit; bananas and mangos! They were quite amused when I got very excited about those mangos (which are some of my favourite fruit!) and even went outside to show me which tree they were picked from J



No comments: