Friday, April 2, 2010

All Alone :(

Well, our Zimbabwe trip was canceled; we couldn't get a vehicle that we could take over the border for two weeks. What a bummer :(

And so I'm home this weekend, with my parents, Ayana&Moses, and Josh. Nearly everyone else is gone for the long weekend to Joburg, but since I was planning to go to Zim there's no room for me to go along. 

Oh well, hopefully we'll be able to have a nice family Easter weekend (our whole family hasn't been home for Easter for the past 3 years! Oh, but I guess Megan's not home this weekend. Ah this is not working out!) and be able to celebrate my mom's birthday on Saturday really well. 

"Happy" Good Friday everyone (not really sure what else you would say about it.. Merry Good Friday? haha I'm not sure)

Moses (4) in Uganda Nov. 09

No comments: