Friday, April 2, 2010

Conversations with Moses

Moses overlooking some ruins in Santorini, Greece.. I love this picture of him, such a cutie! (Oct 09)

Moses, at four years old, really is one of the funniest kids I know. I’m sure I’m a bit biased, but I can’t help laughing when I hear some of the things he says and does.

 

The following was said while in the car, completely out of the blue.

Moses: Daddy do we need to follow our dreams?

Dad: Mhm, we do.

Moses: Ok I’m gonna follow mine then. Know what I dreamed last night?

Dad: No, what did you dream?

Moses: I threw Ayana in the Nile River. Ok then. I will.

(Ayana: Hey! No fair!)

Hmmm, not quite what my dad had in mind, but oh well.


This next thing was said at the Reptile Park. Moses was looking at the sign for crocodiles, which had a “danger” skull and crossbones symbol on it.

Moses: Woa!! Look at this guys! Crocodiles can eat pirates!!

Me: No bud that means its dangerous.

Moses: ….. so then the pirates can eat the crocodiles?!


Umm ya, sure.

Such a goof!! (In England, Sept. 09)


And finally (this one’s a little old, but I found this picture and it reminded me of what he said) we were sightseeing while in Egypt, and entered one of the oldest Mosques of all time. Moses took one look around the temple, sat on the floor and said:

Ok guys, I’m going to do some Hohmmming now.”

He then proceeded to sit with his legs crossed, arms in the air, humming; he was pretending to meditate. Where he got this from, I literally have no idea.

Moses "hohmming" in Egypt (Oct 09)


And when he’s not busy entertaining us, he’s either being adorably cute, or unbelievably naughty (one of his most recent discoveries is lying, and unfortunately he’s quite good at it…)


 Ah the joys of four year old little brothers. J

Moses with some new friends (Ivan and Reagan) in Uganda, Nov 09



PS In case any of the Kotts happen to read this, the bracelet on his arm (you can see it in most pictures) is a shout out to M&N … he hasn’t taken it off since you guys made it with him, he absolutely adores it J

1 comment:

Lesley said...

That is a great post and I must agree...he is the funniest, naughtiest, coolest 4 yr old round :)