Saturday, April 3, 2010

Beautiful Girl

First of all…. Happy Birthday to my wonderful mom! Love you, hope it’s been a good day so far J

Santorini, Oct. 09


Second, since I did a post about Moses yesterday, I thought it would be only fair to write one about Ayana.

Ayana (5) and a new friend- visiting a farm in England, Oct 09


Ayana, at five years old, isn’t as much of an entertainer as Moses, but she is such a sweet, friendly, goofy, kind, cuddly, silly little girl… and I personally think that when she grows up, she’s going to be one of the most gorgeous young women ever!


Anyway, I don’t have any specific stories to share about Ayana at the moment, but here are some great pictures from the last few months.

Picture


Visiting a friend's house in Uganda, Nov 09


We don’t have any recent pictures at the moment, because my camera charger disappeared a few days before we moved down from the farm to Westmont, and my parents’ brand new camera mysteriously broke! So that’s soo frustrating… as soon as we can, I’m going to try and buy a new charger, and my parents will return their camera.

But until then, no new pictures, unless they’re taken on my computer, which are not very good quality.

These pictures are from Sept 09 until a few weeks ago though, and so are very up-to-date pictures of this little cutie-pie!




Ayana and Moses are the best of friends.. this photo was completely unposed :) (Santorini, Oct 09)


Santorini, Oct 09


Lounging by the pool in Santorini, Oct 09


Love you Princess! J

No comments: